- admin: Emotional Weather October 27, 2012Emotional Weather is an installation that calculates peoples emotions by analyzing their facial expression. A live video picture is shown to the person standing in front of the camera.Combined with a temperature analysis over time (done with an arduino) the data statistics are evaluated an related to each other to get some kind of a [...] […]
- admin: Kniekarus October 27, 2012Kniekarus is Serious Game developed to address the current problems in rehabilitation after a total knee replacement (patient does the exercises wrong, little motiviation to actually do the exercises, no controlling/measurement possibility for the therapist). Kniekarus provides solutions for these problems: • controlled movement via kinect body tracking • mo […]
- Dominik Goltermann: Skalieren mit Messageing July 5, 2012Im Zuge einer kleinen Konzept Galerie an unserer Fachhochschule haben wir den Besuchern unter anderem einen Einblick in das Messaging System unseres Master-Projekts James geboten. Da wir bei James (Ein neuartiger Newsreader) sehr viele RSS Feeds, Facebook- und Twitter Posts abfragen, analysieren und aufbereiten müssen, haben wir uns dazu entschieden diesen P […]
- Dominik Goltermann: Android: Accessing Wifi even in Standby using WakeLock, WifiLock, Alarmmanager and Services November 19, 2011I wrote a little App to switch my phone in silent mode automatically as soon as a specific Wifi Network comes in range. I had some problems with using the wireless after the phone was gone into standby. Here is what I did and how to solve the problems I had with the standby mode. My [...] […]
- Dominik Goltermann: Android app that silences your phone if a certain network is available October 24, 2011Because I always forget to turn my smartphone silent I decided to write an app to help me out It intercepts system events via a BroadcastReceiver, in this case the android.net.wifi.SCAN_RESULTS events. If a network with a SSID specified in the applications settings screen appears in range, the app sets the ring tone [...] […]
- admin: Element Racer September 16, 2011Finally it’s done and you can watch the trailer of our new project Element Racer, a student game project we’ve been working on for the last couple of months. Drive through a colorful world that is dynamically changing every 15 seconds and try to adept yourself to the track to get many advantages. You can [...] […]
- admin: CubCub September 15, 2011CUBCUB is a turnbased strategy game for PC.Its light and entertaining concept is perfect for any kind of gamer and the rules are understandable and easy to learn for anyone. Two players take place of Mandrill and Baboon, two opponent apes, both with the same goal: to reach the seductive Aphrodite that dances in the [...] […]
- admin: Pose It Kinect September 14, 2011The game Pose It is the outcome of a 2 day kinect workshop we recently had at our university. the goal of this multiplayer game is to “record” a pose with the kinect that is as hard as possible to reenact for your opponents. if you can match the poses of the other players to [...] […]
- admin: JoyRide September 13, 2011JoyRide is a racing game i developed with two friends. the big difference to all the other racing games is, that there is no defined track. everything is procedural. which leads to the effect that there are always new game situations, because you can’t know where the track is going to. the overall experience is [...] […]
- Dominik Goltermann: Talk about Ember.js at Salzburg Webdev Meetup January 21, 2013
My Projects Archive
Im Zuge einer kleinen Konzept Galerie an unserer Fachhochschule haben wir den Besuchern unter anderem einen Einblick in das Messaging...
QUER*HOCH, our Bachelor qualification project, is a interdisciplinary project realized by MultiMediaArt and MultiMediaTechnology Students. It is now the official...
This summer a few students and me did a little multiplayer Snake game that was projected onto the facade of...
Musicbook won the first place at the Netd@ys Young Creativity Award!
This semester Robert Sommeregger, Thomas Czernik and I will create an Android game The goal of the game...
The Facebook application Thomas Czernik and I developed showed up in two of our local newspapers! You can read the...
I made a fractal zoom animation using the visual programming language PureData and a glsl shader for school. Here it...
Thomas Czernik and I just finished our Facebook app “Musicbook”. It’s a Youtube video player, so one can organize music...
We finished our project! The final features include some physics: Our Vehicle can jump, it accelerates according to the actual...
This semester Thomas Czernik and I work together with three MultiMediaArt students (Marta Todorova, Benjamin Hinteregger and Wolfgang Schütz) on...